Heavy Equipment and Generator Technicians, Field services
We are looking for full-time permanent Field Service Technicians to join our continuously growing company.
We want to hear from you if you have the interest in and aptitude for working with off-road heavy equipment and industrial generators.
Depending on your experience your primary responsibilities will include:
- Routine servicing and maintenance of heavy equipment and industrial generators (diesel, propane and natural gas)
- Troubleshooting and repair of heavy equipment and industrial generators and related power generation equipment incl. control systems.
- Quick response to and resolution of customer needs
- Organization and maintenance of assigned tools and other equipment
- Participating actively in a timely manner in all related tasks such as completing service reports, ordering and maintaining a parts inventory, reporting on additional repairs required, customer service and follow-up, etc.
- Ensuring that workplace health and safety standards are met at all times.
Your productive approach to known and new tasks, along with your ability to make good judgments and to self-motivate, is important as is your technical skill set. You have a can-do attitude, initiative, good customer service and communication skills along with pride in good workmanship; you can work safely and competently both independently and as a team member in an often fast paced environment where assigned tasks may change on short notice; you can work outdoors in all four seasons; and you can lift up to 50 lbs. regularly. You must be already legally able to work in Canada, fluent in English, and have a valid driver’s license with a current clean abstract and daily access to a reliable vehicle to get to work.
Your documented experience could be gained from working as a Technician in the Automotive, Agricultural Equipment, Truck and Coach, Heavy Equipment and/or Generator sectors. Your willingness and ability to learn new techniques, transfer your knowledge and to grow with us as a long-term valued team member is important.
Compensation: We offer a competitive wage based on experience and training, along with on-going training and a benefit package after the probationary period.
Shifts: Mostly regular days, 8-hour shifts within the hours of 7:00am to 5:00pm (Monday to Friday). Some overtime and on-call duties are expected.